Black Tusk Whistler

New entry requirement for Canada

December 15, 2016 by Pete Oprsal

Find out if you need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visitor visa when heading to Whistler

Since the last time you visited Canada, you might be surprised to hear that there is a new entry requirement now in effect: visa-exempt foreign nationals need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. Exceptions include U.S. citizens, and travellers with a valid Canadian visa. To ensure you have the proper documentation, we encourage you to visit the Government of Canada website prior to your trip to find out if there are any requirements for you on entry that you may not be aware of.

Happy travels!

‹ Go back